I am so pleased to thank my good friend Mandy Allen for nominating me for the
Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award
I was so honored to receive this wonderful award and to be included among some of the best bloggers online..Some real FEMALE Power Houses!!
What is the Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award?
The award is passed from sister blogger to sister blogger and there are just 4 conditions you have to meet when you accept the award.
- 1. You have to thank the person who gave it to you.
- 2. You have to post 7 things about yourself.
- 3. You have to nominate 7 others and let them know they have been nominated.
- 4. You have to include the award logo in your blog post.
I have been pleased to lead a group of dynamic ladies for the past two months in my tribe,
and getting to know each other, while having great fun. Just some of the things we’ve accomplished:
- Come up with many new blog post ideas and ideas to further our marketing efforts that have turned into S-A-L-E-S
- Can you say C-H-A-C-H-I-N-G $$$$ ? … or with these ladies maybe it’s Cha..Cha Cha CHING!!!
- Talked about motivations for buying psychology (Thanks Miriam!)
- Viral video, tagging and how to do it right
- Plugins, Widgets, and Affiliate ideas from both Beth and Mandy wow!
- Prospecting and how to talk to people, close sales, use your Up Line, tools, 3-ways, & using the telephone more!
- Syndication, commenting and the value of ramping up your comments each week.
- We laughed, joked and were silly-heads some of the time too!!
- The bottom line… if you are not in Networking Superstars, you should be. We’ve all amped up our productivity, seen huge growth in our traffic and for me FOLLOWING and Internet Presence..and that is the goal, of the leader, my good friend and productivity coach/internet marketing mentor Gavin Mountford the leader and founder of the tribe that has exploded since June of 2012.
I fell in love with these great women:
You can check out my newly revised About Me page for the full story, but here’s some interesting things about me!
1. I am a sensitive woman, who wears her HEART right out on her sleeve. My emotions probably get me in trouble, but it’s also what my friends and loved ones have always loved most about me, because they can read me, and see themselves in me like a mirror.
2. I am told I am a great listener. I always have been. Even when I was in grade school, my friends would come and unload their problems on my shoulder and I would just LISTEN and be there for them.
3. I love to connect with people on a heart to heart level, and make them feel special. I am not about superficial bullshit. I like to know what is most important to you, and why. I really care about you, your family and your life. If I get to know you, I want it to be for the long haul hopefully.
4. I am all about fairness and justice. I am an activist, and an advocate. I am an ACTION Taker. I get outraged when people get stepped on or hurt. I can’t stand when people are overcharged, when I am brought an inferior meal in a restaurant. When a product is being launched that is a value, or I can see an opportunity I MOVE immediately … I don’t hesitate ever. People know this about me, so they don’t mess around if I am in the group!
5. I am very family oriented, and adore my AMAZING 6 grown kids (between us) , Shanna, 28, Nathan 25 and Rachel 17 and My Grandson Hunter 7 and Larry’s kids Kevin 40, Rick 38, and Amanda 36 and their kids, Bryton 8 (Kevin & Launi) , and Kaila 9, Jayden 8, and McKenzie 5 (Amanda & Dave). Our daughter in law Launi has been suffering with a malignant brain tumor since June of 2011, and the perspective it’s brought to our lives has changed us all forever. I never realized how Cancer affects everyone, not just the patient. God bless you, sweet Launi.
6. I married Larry in 2002 and got together with him because of Network Marketing. I answered an ad in the paper, and the chances of finding a person as perfect for me as he is are one in a billion. Our life together has been magic in every way. It has not always been easy by any stretch, and in fact many tests are thrown our way all the time. We always say that we are TOGETHER and that is the only thing that matters! We have earned wonderful income together, and trained magnificent teams. We’ve traveled the world. Our life is so cool!
7. The last thing I would say is I adore writing and typing these words for you to read. I come from a long line of writers, actors and theatre people, going all the way back to England. O.K., O.K., UK people..I know it’s obvious, but I am very proud of it and have heard many stories of my British heritage.
My mother majored in journalism, and was a very metaphysical oriented, spiritualist (new age) woman, and my maternal grandmother was an actress in the old films. My great uncle was the director of the Wizard of OZ, and Gone with The Wind, Victor Fleming. My dad was a Hollywood photographer of the movie stars like Clark Gable, Carol Lombard, Lucille Ball and others, and went on to work with Kodak in pioneering the first color process for photos in the 50’s. I am very proud of that little piece of trivia! His sister, my paternal grandmother, was a painter. Art, and writing, and self expression are in my blood.
Well..that’s it, and I sure enjoyed sharing a little piece of my life.
Here’s my MIND MOVIE for a glimpse into my DREAMS… many of which have come true!
The movie is on my Limitless Laura Fan Page and (there’s always a method to my madness!) If you like what you
find there…. please LIKE the page and comment on the VIDEO while you are there!
Sisterhood of The World Bloggers Award!